Prospective pilot trial of arsenic trioxide (Trisenox) in combination with cytosine arabinoside [cytarabine] in patients with advanced or transformed myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.