Phase III, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study evaluating the oral neurokinin-1 antagonist aprepitant in combination with a 5HT3 antagonist + dexamethasone in patients with germ cell tumors undergoing 5 day cisplatin-based chemotherapy regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History