Study of Fludarabine Based Conditioning for Allogeneic Stem Cell Tranplantation for Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Melphalan
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.