Phase I Study of Combination of Capecitabine and Erlotinib Concurrent With Radiotherapy in Patients With Non-Operable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.