A phase I/II non-randomized, open-label, dose-finding study of ispinesib (SB-715992) followed by a fixed-dose study in chemotherapy-naive patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ispinesib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Interim data from the ongoing phase I portion were presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 29 Aug 2008 Interim results will be presented at the September 2008 ASCO Breast Cancer Symposuim.