A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Merck Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (V710) in Adult Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease on Chronic Hemodialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs V-710 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (201) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History