A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy and to Determine the Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of AVP-923 (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) in the Treatment of Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Emotional lability
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=253) assessing prolonged effectiveness of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide/Quinidine Sulfate presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 May 2014 Results of a post-hoc analysis (n=216) presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2014 The results of a post-hoc analysis were presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) in April 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History