Phase 3 Randomized Trial Evaluating the Virological Efficacy and the Tolerance of 4 New Simplified Antiretroviral Treatments in Naive HIV-1 Infected Patients in Dakar and Yaounde.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Nevirapine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAYANA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 119 to 120 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History