A Pilot Study of Daptomycin for Antimicrobial Prophylaxis in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Valve Replacement and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) Who Are at Increased Risk for Infection Due to Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 May 2008.
- 06 Nov 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Jan 2008 New trial record.