A phase III study for patients relapsing or progressing after autologous transplantation on total therapy 2 (TT2, UARK 98-026): Bortezomib [Velcade], thalidomide and dexamethasone versus bortezomib, melphalan, and dexamethasone [VMD].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TT2
- 11 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2007 to Aug 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Primary endpoint changed (participant survival) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.