Pilot study of the safety and efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (Gardasil) in female subjects with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)/ seronegative arthritis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CHASE
- 04 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 04 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 04 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.