A Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Repeated Administration of Adalimumab in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 27 Jan 2018 Results assessing the safety of Adalimumab Dosed Every Week and Every Other Week in patients from this and 12 other studies, published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History