A Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind Study, Comparing the Efficacy of Aflibercept Once Every 2 Weeks versus Placebo in Patients Treated with Gemcitabine for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VANILLA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of prognostic nomogram using training and validation cohorts from (NCT00844649, NCT01124786 and NCT00574275) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of pool data from the comparator arm of three clinical trails (NCT00844649, NCT01124786 and NCT00574275) in MPC treated with gemcitabine as first-line chemotherapy, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 30 Mar 2012 Clinical Trials Registry - India reports trial status as completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History