Prospective Multicentre Phase II Study to Evaluate the Combination of Rituximab and DepoCyte [cytarabine] by Intrathecal Injection in the C5R Chemotherapy Protocol in Patients Between the Ages of 18 and 60 Years With Primary Cerebral Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Systemic Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma With Neuromeningeal Invasion at Diagnosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Methotrexate; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Baxter International, Dakota Pharm, Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Sandoz, SkyePharma PLC added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Belgium) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.