A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RX-1741 in the Treatment of Adult Patients With Mild to Moderate Severity of Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Radezolid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAP
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History