A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RX-1741 Versus Linezolid in the Outpatient Treatment of Adult Patients With Uncomplicated Skin and Skin Structure Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Radezolid (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 28 Oct 2008 Results were presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.
- 21 Oct 2008 Results to be presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008, according to a Rib-X media release.
- 05 May 2008 Status change from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History