An open-label study of the effect of a loading dose of Bondronat [ibandronic acid] on bone pain in patients with breast cancer and skeletal metastases experiencing moderate to severe pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 09 Jan 2008 New trial record.