Phase I single-agent, dose-escalating, multiple-dose trial of SF 1126 in patients with multiple myeloma and B-cell malignancies, including chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma (MCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs SF 1126 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Semafore Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2010 Results from patients with B-cell malignancies will be presented at ASH-2010, according to a Semafore Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Jun 2010 Preliminary results indicating activity in patients with CLL presented at the Cambridge Healthtech Institute's 8th Annual Next-Gen Kinase Inhibitors Oncology & Beyond Conference, according to a Semafore Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Apr 2010 The first patient with a B-cell malignancy was dosed in April 2010, as reported by a Semafore Pharmaceuticals media release.