A Phase 1b/2 Study of XL184 with or without Erlotinib in Subjects with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (XL184-202).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History