UARK 2006-15: A phase III randomized study of tandem transplants with or without bortezomib (Velcade) and thalidomide (Thalomid) to evaluate its effect on response rate and durability of response in multiple myeloma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.