A Phase 3 Multicenter Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Tigecycline to Treat Hospitalized Japanese Subjects With Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 29 May 2009 Actual patient number (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2008 Status change from recruiting to terminated as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.