A Double-blind, Randomized, Single Ascending Dose Escalation, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK189075 Administered to Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Remogliflozin etabonate (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Sep 2012 Results published in Diabetes Care.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History