An open label study to assess the effect of neoadjuvant treatment with docetaxel + Xeloda + Avastin on pathological response rate in inflammatory or locally advanced breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.