A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study to Determine the Dose, Safety and Efficacy of NKTR 102 (PEG-Irinotecan) in Combination With Cetuximab in Patients With Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard Treatment and to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NKTR 102 or Irinotecan in Combination With Cetuximab in Second Line, Irinotecan and Cetuximab Naïve, Colorectal Cancer Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Aug 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, phase IIb part of the study was not conducted.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.