A phase III, randomized, double-dummy, double blind, misoprostol-comparative clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Mucosta [rebamipide] tablet in the prevention of NSAID [nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs]-induced gastrointestinal complications.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rebamipide (Primary) ; Misoprostol
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESENT
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.