A Phase 2, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Fixed Dose, Parallel Group, 3-Week Inpatient Treatment Study To Evaluate The Dose-Response Relationship, Safety, Efficacy, And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-00217830 Compared With Placebo, Using Aripiprazole As A Positive Control, In The Treatment Of Acute Exacerbation Of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; PF 217830
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (164) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2008 Actual start date changed from Dec 2007 to Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.