A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Assessor-Blind, Non-Inferiority Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Once-Weekly Subcutaneous Biotinylated Idraparinux (SSR126517E) With Oral Adjusted-Dose Warfarin in the Prevention of Stroke and Systemic Thromboembolic Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idrabiotaparinux sodium (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOREALIS-AF
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Mar 2014 Results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 26 Oct 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History