A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose, Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of S. Typhi (Ty2 aroCssaV) ZH9 at Doses of 5.0 x 10E9 CFU, 7.5 x 10E9 CFU, 1.1 x 10E10 and 1.7 x 10E10 CFU and 1.7 x 10E10 CFU, Following Oral Administration to Healthy, Typhoid Vaccine naïve Subjects in the USA.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Typhoid vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Typhoid
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Feb 2010 Results published in Vaccine.
- 23 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion rate' has been met.
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, actual patient number and actual end date added from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History