Study to assess the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of risedronate [risedronic acid] upon oral administration of a 35 mg delayed-release, a 50 mg delayed-release or a 35 mg immediate-release administered weekly for 13 weeks to postmenopausal women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 181 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2010 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.