A placebo controlled, randomized, double-blind phase II clinical trial to evaluate tolerability, safety and efficacy endpoints after administration of recombinant human insulin-like growth factor-I/recombinant human insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (rhIGF-I/rhIGFBP-3) [mecasermin rinfabate] for 24 weeks in adults with myotonic dystrophy type 1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mecasermin rinfabate (Primary)
- Indications Muscular dystrophies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Insmed
- 21 Jul 2008 Trial now fully enrolled according to Insmed media release.
- 21 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to Insmed media release.
- 07 May 2008 Investigators have been added, according to clinicaltrials.gov.