Dose-intensive chemotherapy [cyclophosphamide + etoposide + rituximab + cytarabine + doxorubicin] combined with monoclonal antibody [tositumomab + iodine-131-tositumomab] therapy and targeted radioimmunotherapy for untreated patients with high-risk B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Rituximab; Tositumomab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Feb 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.