An Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Regimen Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept 50 mg Once-Weekly Dose in Japanese Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2008 New trial record.