Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' HPV Vaccine (GSK-580299) Co-administered With a Commercially Available Vaccine in Healthy Female Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of Adolescent Health.
- 04 Nov 2009 Investigational drug (Twinrix), actual patient number (814) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.