Allogeneic non-myeloablative stem cell transplantation utilizing matched family member stem cells purged using Campath-1H [alemtuzumab].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Bone marrow disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress.