A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of SU011248 [sunitinib] Versus Placebo in Patients With Advanced Urothelial Transitional Cell Carcinoma Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to Cisplatin-Based Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRUCE
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.