A phase IIIb open-label run-in and double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of certolizumab pegol administered concomitantly with stable-dose methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dose-Flex-II; DoseFlex; EXTEND
- Sponsors UCB
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Jun 2012 Results are to be presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR-2012), according to a UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History