Exploratory Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) and RAD001 (Everolimus) in Advanced Low or Intermediate Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma (AVF3961s) (CRAD001C2481).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2012 to Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History