A phase 2, multi-center, double-blind, placebo controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of LymphoStat-B antibody (monoclonal anti-BLyS antibody) [belimumab; Human Genome Sciences] in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2011 Planned end date of the extension trial (NCT00931086) is Dec 2011.
- 13 Sep 2011 Actual initation date of the extension trial (NCT00931086) is Apr 2009.
- 13 Sep 2011 Status of the extension trial (NCT00931086) is active no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History