A Randomized, Double Blind, Multi-Center, Phase 2 Study to Estimate the Efficacy and Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Cisplatin and Capecitabine (CX) in Combination With AMG 386 or Placebo in Subjects With Metastatic Gastric, Gastroesophageal Junction, or Distal Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 28 Oct 2012 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History