Keppra [levetiracetam] IV [intravenous] for the treatment of motor fluctuations in Parkinson's disease
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Jun 2008.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Jun 2008.
- 03 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment due to personnel limitations, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.