A Combined Phase I & II Trial of Intravesicular Abraxane, a Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel, for Treatment-Refractory Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.