A randomized, controlled trial of replication-competent adenovirus-mediated suicide gene therapy [HSV thymidine kinase gene therapy] in combination with IMRT [intensity modulated radiotherapy]versus IMRT alone for the treatment of newly-diagnosed Prostate Cancer With an Intermediate Risk Profile.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytosine deaminase-herpes simplex virus-1 thymidine kinase fusion gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReCAP
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Mar 2016 Time frame for primary end point has been changed from 8 years to 5 years as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2013 Interim results for the phase II part of the study presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.