A Phase I Feasibility Study of an Intraprostatic PSA-Based Vaccine in Men With Prostate Cancer and Local Failure Following Radiotherapy or Cryotherapy or Clinical Progression on Androgen Deprivation Therapy in the Absence of Local Definitive Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilimogene galvacirepvec (Primary) ; Rilimogene glafolivec (Primary) ; Rilimogene glafolivec (Primary) ; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2011 Results will be presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.