Efficacy and Safety/Tolerability of Methylphenidate Transdermal System (MTS) for Before-School Dysfunction in Children With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 02 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.