Evaluation of the safety and immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV vaccine 580299 in adult human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infected female subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04B
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2013 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 18 Jul 2012 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History