A Phase I-II Study: Infusion of Donor Lymphocytes Transduced With the Suicide Gene HSV TK, After Transplantation of Allogeneic T-Depleted Stem Cells From a Haploidentical Donor in Patients With Haematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nalotimagene-carmaleucel (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MolMed
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled results from this and other phase III study (profile 700030106) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Dec 2016 Results published in the MolMed Media Release.
- 05 Dec 2016 According to a MolMed media release, data from this trial is summarised during a symposium at the 1st EBMT International Transplant Course.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History