Phase II Study of Dacarbazine With the Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Antibody (Bevacizumab) in Patients With Unresectable/Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.