Observer-blind, post-marketing study to compare the safety and immunogenicity of Fluviral trivalent split virion influenza vaccine (2007-2008 season) made with new vs. aged bulk material, in adults ranging in age from 18 to 60 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1536489A; Influenza virus vaccines
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients added to 1000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2008 New trial record.