An open-label pilot study of Namenda (memantine hydrochloride) in adult subjects with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and ADHD NOS [not otherwise specified].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.