A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled crossover study to assess the efficacy of AST-120 in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) who continue to be symptomatic on a standard dose of proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Charcoal (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocera Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2008 Actual patient number (4) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been changed from July 2008 to June 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.